Justine's favorite product
Every month, we highlight the favorite product of a member of our Happy Potato Family, and ask our Happy Potato Chef, Mark, to concoct a delicious recipe around that same product. It is sure to make our mouths water!
This month we asked our Assistant Product Manager, Justine, for her favorite product from our wide range of frozen potato products. She answered, without hesitation, the delicious Mydibel Duchesses (and we understand her 🤤). So our chef rolled up his sleeves and cooked our Duchesses around a delicious fresh fish dish of the day: a fillet of sea bass, white wine-crevettes sauce, accompanied by green asparagus. Yummy!
- Sea bass fillet
- 250g of shrimps
- A shallot
- 1/2 liter of shellfish stock
- Two tomatoes
- Green asparagus
- One lemon
- White wine
- Mydibel Duchesses
THE DIFFERENT STEPS:
- Chop shallot, parsley and chives. Trim the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes. Peel the asparagus and cook for about 20 minutes in salted water.
- Brown the shallot in a saucepan with a little butter. Add a large glass of white wine and reduce by half. Add the shellfish stock and a little fresh cream. Let boil for 5 minutes. If the sauce is not thick enough, thicken with a roux.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce, chopped parsley and chives, and the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the fish in a good knob of butter.
- Cook the Mydibel Duchesses for 3 to 5 minutes in a deep fryer preheated to 175°C, 10 to 15 minutes in an airfryer at 180°C or 15 to 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 210°C.
- For the dressing, put a ladle of sauce in the bottom of the plate, add the fish. Garnish with the green asparagus heads and the diced tomatoes. Add the Duchesses.
If you reproduce this recipe, feel free to share it on our social networks with the hashtag #thehappypotatofamily!