As a reminder, we asked one of our employees to choose his or her favourite product from our wide product range and, depending on the choice of our employees, our Happy Potato Chef, Mark Pizzy, prepares a recipe that he alone owns the secret.
This month, Charles, who joined the Happy Potato Family over a year ago as a member of the IT team, had the responsibility of choosing his favourite product. His choice fell on Hash Browns Patties! 🤩
They are made of a thin, lightly spiced seasonned potato strips on the inside, with a crunchy exterior (delicious...🤤). It is the perfect side dish to a typical English breakfast.
Let us introduce you to a delicious recipe created by our Happy Potato Chef 👨🍳 : Smoked eel, red beet sprout salad, cucumber, apples, red onions, parsley with boursin sauce and Mydibel Hash Browns Patties.
Here are the ingredients you will need (2 people):
- Hash Browns Patties Mydibel
- 1 smoked eel
- 1 red beet
- 1 cucumber
- 2 green apples
- 1 red onion
- Sunflower oil
- Creme fraiche
The different steps to follow:
- Cut the red beetroot, the cucumber and the apples, after having peeled them in julienne;
- Then cut the red onion into thin rings;
Mix everything together and add 6 tablespoons of sunflower oil, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and sugar and finally salt and pepper to taste;
- Cook the HB Patties;
- To make the sauce, mix the boursin with the creme fraiche and add pepper and salt to taste;
- All you have to do is set up your plate and enjoy this wonderful recipe.