Following Berengere's choice, our Happy Potato Chef, Mark, set to work to concoct a delicious recipe based on these delicious products.
So he decided to accompany the My'Tiny Taters with chicken fillets, green beans, pineapple, red onions and, above all, a peanut butter sauce that our chef has a secret for (and that he's going to share with you 😉 ), this recipe will have many mouths watering!
Let's get straight on to making this recipe ! 🧑🍳
Ingredients: (2 people)
- · 2 chicken fillets
- · 500g frozen green beans
- · 1 fresh pineapple
- · 1 red onion
- · 5 tablespoons of peanut butter
- · 3 cloves of garlic
- · soya milk
- · 2 tablespoons of soya sauce
- · 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- · 3 tablespoons of sweet and sour chilli sauce
- · 1 tablespoon of sambal oelek
- · 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- · pepper
- · salt
- · butter
Different steps to follow:
Cut the pineapple into small pieces and caramelise them in butter and sugar over a medium heat;
Blanch the beans in boiling water for 5 minutes. Then fry them in butter. Season with pepper and salt to taste;
- Coupez les 2 filets de poulet en petit dés et faites-les revenir ;
- Cut the 2 chicken fillets into small cubes and brown them;
- Cook the Mydibel Tiny Taters either in the oven at 175°C for 15 to 18 minutes, or in the deep fryer at 175°C for 3 minutes, or in the airfryer at 180°C for 12 to 14 minutes, but they can also be cooked in the oven over a medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, olive oil, soy sauce, sweet and sour chilli sauce, sambal oelek and peanut butter;
- Season with pepper and salt to taste.